Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A contract between you and Tywyn Getaways will come into existence when payment is received and a booking confirmation is issued showing the confirmed holiday dates. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than eight weeks before your arrival date must be paid in full, plus the £200 refundable damage deposit.
- The balance must be paid no later than eight weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance due.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than eight weeks before it is due to start, then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than eight weeks before the holiday, then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellations. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- The owner reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- Damage deposit - In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you, pets or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. A security damage deposit of £200 is required and will be returned within 14 days of the end of your holiday, less the cost of damage/breakages. If the security deposit is not sufficient to cover damages incurred by you, you will be responsible for paying us additional monies required immediately on request from us.
- Damages and breakages - please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage.
- No parties or events - the maximum number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 4 people and only those listed on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- We or our representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Tenancies normally commence at 4pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the rental by 10am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
- Check-out - Please vacate the property by 10am. This gives us time to prepare for the next guests arrival and sanitise the property thoroughly. We ask you to empty bins, strip beds and wash up. Please leave the property as you found it.
- Smoking or vaping anywhere inside the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking will be at the expense of you.
-Only 2 pets are allowed at one time
-Please don't let pets onto the furniture, especially sofas and beds. Please think of other guests who may suffer from allergies.
-Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Please use the hoover and brushes provided.
- Please do not move any furniture from one room to another.
- Please remove shoes when entering the house.
- Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied.
- Please make sure you switch off lights, heating, air conditioning or any electrical appliances when you go out - we're an eco-friendly holiday home.
- Please don't take any bath towels with you to the beach.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building.
- No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, internet connection or television service.
- The owners are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- All inventory must remain in the property and not be taken to another property.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times. Never leave children without adult supervision.
- Please park your vehicles in the designated parking space, ensuring cars do not block access to other properties. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles.
- Please respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially between 10 pm and 8 am.
- Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavor to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
Please ensure you read and fully understand these booking terms and conditions. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
Mandy & Ian